I'd love to hear what ingredients you plan to "spring clean" out of your pantry. Let me know in the comments below!
4 cups mixed berries
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup instant tapioca
¾3/4 cup whole wheat flour
¾3/4 cup all-purpose flour
¾3/4 cup coconut sugar
½1/2 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
Pinch of salt
2/3 cup hazelnuts
½1/2 cup coconut oil
1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, toss berries with maple syrup and tapioca. Transfer to baking dish.
- Pulse together flours, sugar, nutmeg and salt in a food processor. Add hazelnuts, coconut oil and vanilla, pulse until nuts are roughly chopped.
- Sprinkle hazelnut mixture over berries, pinching it with fingers to make small clumps.
- Bake until filling is bubbly and golden brown, about 45 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.