1 pound organic, grass-fed ground beef
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp onion powder
½1/2 tsp ground black pepper
¼1/4 cup milk
⅓ cup cooked quinoa
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan
3 Tbsp apricot grappa (from Vom Fass); could also use apricot brandy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions and allow to cool. (quinoa cooks quickly, but if in a rush or feeling lazy, you might find cooked frozen quinoa in the freezer section at your grocery store.)
- In a medium sized bowl, combine beef, garlic salt, onion powder, pepper, milk and cooked quinoa and Parm. Mix well.
- Form into small cocktail-sized meatballs; place balls on cooking sheets covered with parchment paper. Drizzle each ball with apricot grappa and allow to soak in about 2 minutes.
- Bake at 350 F for about 10-12 min until golden brown.