Peach Compote Parfait with Vanilla Sauce
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peaches, chopped (Shirk's Country Market)
- 1/4 cup maple sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (make your own by following this link)
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- a pinch salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 vanilla bean
- 16 ounce Chobani peach Greek yogurt
- Combine peaches, maple sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt and 1/4 cup water in a saucepan. Simmer for about 30 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring sugar and 2 Tbsp. water to a boil. Remove from heat, whisk in butter, heavy cream and vanilla bean. Allow to cool.
- In a parfait glass, layer compote, top with peach Greek yogurt, and drizzle spiced vanilla sauce.